We all know the value that a solar power system can add to your home. At EnergySpec Electrical we have installed many residential solar systems in Melbourne especially the South Eastern suburbs. Over this time we have learnt a lot. And a lot has changed with solar, some good and some bad. If you are considering putting solar on your residential property then look no further you are in the right spot.
- Quiz your installer or salesman, suss them out and ask them questions.
- Ask to see the installers solar accreditation and electrical license. If they take offence then they may have something to hide.
- Ensure a site visit is conducted before your installation. This is MANDATORY. If they cannot give you that time then it may indicate that they do not have your best interests at heart.
- Be wary of companies trying to oversell with large systems without clear reasoning.
- Don’t be fooled by “hurry now, offer ends” campaigns as they are often merely trying to rush you into a decision.
- If you are unsure about anything, call us for advice, we can also provide you with a reference quote.
Now, here’s how we tackle it.
We take an honest and skilled approach to your situation and your needs. We are an electrical company based in the Inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne that take extreme pride in our work and our advice that we give to you. Your referrals, comments and repeat business are the cornerstones of our successful company. We can advise you on what your best options are and offer complete energy management solutions. Installing Solar PV plays a part but is often less effective on its own. Having a good knowledge of your system, how it works and how the feed in tariffs apply is well worth your time. “Knowledge is Power,” This quote says it all. If solar is not suitable for you, then we will inform you… No Bull.
- Contact us via email or phone.
- We will gather information to get a general idea of the size and type of system you’d like.
- We will provide you with an initial price range and a brief explanation.
- If you are happy with your quotable price and would like to proceed, great, here’s what we do next.
- We will call to arrange a site inspection and answer any questions you have at this point.
- We will conduct a detailed site inspection, design and finalize your quote. We can also run it through our financial analysis software. Discuss any potential issues such as shading or electrical switchboard problems with you.
- The rest as they say is history.
If you have questions or would like more info please visit the FAQ’s page and check out the rest of our website.
03 9885 0386
EnergySpec Electrical Pty Ltd
PO Box 1077
Ashwood, VICTORIA 3147